- Committed to taking care of our environment by recycling waste water and saving our natural fresh water resources.
- Providing Product expertise and installations of award winning AQUAmax® system, innovation leaders for environmental sustainable waste water systems
- Creating a sustainable legacy for our future by saving up to 40% of our fresh water resources
- Securing sustainable, hygienic and economically viable sanitation for all.
- Uplifting communities and creating new jobs by using the local companies and rural communities for tank building and plumbing in areas where plants are installed.
- To provide training and education by transfer of skills for the upkeep of plants to previously disadvantaged women within communities.
- Preventing environmental damage and ground pollution.
- Superior Wastewater Management and Service , maintained with integrity and product expertise
- Our priority is to save our fresh water resources today for a brighter tomorrow for our youth.
- Ensuring dignified and hygienic and economically viable sanitation for everyone
- Saving our fresh water resources today leaving a sustainable legacy for tomorrow.
New technologies must be adapted to people and their time, not the other way around. They should serve to improve quality of life and the living environment. This conviction is the source of our passion that drives us to create energy. It is the basis of our vitality and our success.
In 2014 we have celebrated 100 years of KACO and 15 years of KACO new energy: what better incentive could we have to keep dedicating ourselves to an energy source with peaceful purposes and applications – together with you.
Put the Power of quality Triton Industrial Generators on your side.
Designing, manufacturing and distributing generator sets from 20 to 2000 kW – with components from companies like Cummins, John Deere, Perkins, Stamford Newage and Leroy Somer – positions Triton as an industry world leader.
Get delivery in days, not weeks.
Immediate availability of industrial generators, transfer switches, UL fuel tanks, and trailers from our 100,000 sq. ft. warehouse means you get what you need at extremely competitive prices.
Rest assured with a superior Triton Power warranty.
The flexibility and comprehensiveness of a Triton Extended Warranty Service Plan is proof of our commitment to the highest quality products, to responsive service – to you.
To provide safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable power management solutions for our global customers.
To be the most admired company in our markets.
Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2012 revenue of the combined companies was $21.8 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Electrical circuit breakers; vacuum breakers; power distribution assemblies; contactors and motor starters, operator interface hardware; engineering systems and diagnostic and support services; metering systems; power management software; surge protection devices; and uninterruptible power systems.
Eaton is recognized as a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. The Hydraulics group also includes Eaton's Filtration, Golf Grip and Airflex industrial clutch and brake businesses.
Eaton's aerospace business is one of the industry's leading designers, manufacturers and integrators of advanced hydraulic systems, fuel systems, motion control systems, propulsion sub-systems and cockpit interface and circuit protection applications for commercial and military programs.
Manual and automated truck transmissions and clutches; hybrid powertrain systems; drivetrain, suspension, wheel-end and safety systems; anti-lock braking and traction control systems; and vehicle diagnostics. Air, transmission, and fuel management controls; automotive fluid connectors, engine air management systems, including superchargers, cylinder head modules, engine valves and lifters; and limited-slip and locking differentials.
Schneider Electric: Helping you make the most of your energy
Have you ever dreamed of improving your bottom line while consuming less energy and without a power outage? We can help you solve this problem with solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green from plant to plug.
Safe: protecting you, your customers, your business
Reliable: uninterrupted, ultra-pure power at all time
Efficient: up to 30% energy savings is now available
is a sustainable and practical solution that will drastically improve the consumption and peak demand profile of power usage. Peak demand can be significantly reduced without affecting the daily activities.
is a patented product with the following features:
Effectively manages peak demand to achieve material improvements in demand curve and load factor.
Solid state therefore extremely reliable.
Independent does not need any control mechanism to effectively operate.
Safe design and production specification adheres to relevant standards.
Easy to install, retro fitment is easy.
Virtually invisible operation will not impede daily household activities.
Competitively priced similarly priced to many products with reduced features.